Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2007, 12:06 AM   #1
WhereamI

Default How does it feel?

I have had fantacies about getting fucked up the ass. But I never act on these because I am worried it may hurt.

What does it feel like the first time you get ass fucked. How was your first time?
Old 06-10-2007, 01:24 AM   #2
bixnylonxmale

I was very young the first time, me and my friend.
He wasn't very big. so it was uncomfortable at first,
but with enough lube squirted in my pussy/asshole,
and I rubbed the lube on his cock as I massaged his cock,
once he was in it felt so sweet and wonderful.

I love that feeling inside me.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:27 PM   #3
George1

George1 has one green dot.  Good for them!

I have only had it once, a long time ago. I told him to stop as it hurt. I regret that decision now as it did feel good.

My wife fucked me with her dildo recently. She said she was surprised how easily it went in, and to hear my breathing speed up and become heavy with obvious pleasure. I didn't tell her how much practice I have had with her dildo, when she is not around...
George1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:28 AM   #4
amvet

If you have a virgin ass initial penetration can be very painful. Try this, get some anal lube and a small dildo. Lube your hole, as you are stoking your cock finger yourself to open up your hole, start with one finger then when opened a little go to two and when comfortable you can go to three if you like. When you think you are ready lube the end of the dildo and SLOWLY begin to insert it, slowly untill you are full and comfortable then use it as you wish. Remember, it is painful when women lose there virginity also. You may enjoy the dildo (to me it is just for borbom), but there is NOTHING as good as a man slideing his throbing cock deep inside your ass.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:57 PM   #5
senseipat1

I have never had the real thing, yet, but I have used toys and find that if properly prepared and generously lubed there is no better feeling...
Old 06-18-2007, 06:20 PM   #6
MAN56
I Are The Administrator

MAN56 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereamI
I have had fantacies about getting fucked up the ass. But I never act on these because I am worried it may hurt.

What does it feel like the first time you get ass fucked. How was your first time?
the man putting this dick in you must take his time. and in time your ass-pussy will take a dick inside better so it will not hurt so bad.but when a man is in you and he is fucking you and he cum in side you
there is no better feeling p.s. watch out for 12-14 in dick
MAN56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:39 AM   #7
wrice123

to me there is no better feeling than having a big and thick cock pounding my ass. i feel all of the veins, the throbbing, the huge dick head, and the girth strtching me. i feel really full, and have some pain, but its good pain. i tend to like the huge cock. small cocks just doesnt do it for me. use lots of lube, and fingers. let him rimm you.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:39 PM   #8
scorpiokc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrice123
to me there is no better feeling than having a big and thick cock pounding my ass. i feel all of the veins, the throbbing, the huge dick head, and the girth strtching me. i feel really full, and have some pain, but its good pain. i tend to like the huge cock. small cocks just doesnt do it for me. use lots of lube, and fingers. let him rimm you.
I like the girth, too. There is this one guy who's not so big but fucks me hard and I like that, too.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:59 AM   #9
bixnylonxmale

Having a cock in my pussy/ass bareback is such
a wonderful feeling. The skin and the size is so
much more comfortable than any toy at least for me.
And when my lover squirts, that usually sets me off
to cum with him. You just can feel that point where
he is ready to explode, his hips moving so fast you
would think he is trying to rip you apart and the
feeling inside of me is awesome.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:02 AM   #10
wrice123

well daddy fucked me lastnight with a 10 incher, and so thick. it felt great, but man when he penetrated it hurt like hell. i screamed like a bitch. and soon as i was riding that horse cock, it started to feel better. the thickness, and the lenght, the heat. he was able to go balls deep in my tight black ass. he was nice and gentle, and let me do all of the work. i came 3 times with him pounding this pussy. my ass is sore, but i will be ok. i am hooked on huge cock now. i am staying over the weekend with him, so i know whats going down. great booty call!! he says that he has a friend whose bigger than he is, and he will be spending a day with us. i wish that i could post some pics..
anyone has had a similar experince with such a huge cock?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: