Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
Old 08-16-2007, 11:52 PM   #1
hotwifesarah

Default my husband begs me to fuck other men ,itsall he talks about,

Im 36yrs ,my husband is 22yrs older than i,,he begs me to go out,he loves to watch me dress before i go,im very beautiful,blonde/blue,,thin n fit with long perfect legs,i always dress classy/sexy,,heels, skirt,lingeree. ,he wants me to find a hung lover and let my lover cum inside me ,so i did,it was all he talked about for 9 yrs,,he begs me to bring a hung black men home.but hes satisfied if i just come home with cum inside my pussy,he wants to hear how i was filled and streached,he wants to hear how the other man loved my pussy,he wants to hear how i came,he begs for the details as he licks me ,,its now all he really wants,I have did this for him a half dozen times,i now like it and crave it,Its getting so easy for me now to go out , show some skin ,and find a hot hung guy or just call my 2nd guy i picked up, jason whos black and hung long n thick,its so beautiful watching him slide in me,,its amazing being totally filled, feeling him squirt inside me makes me cum so hard every time.im afraid my husband couldnt handle watching,he begs me ,should i let him?
Old 08-17-2007, 02:19 AM   #2
xlicks69

sure, and get him a camcorder too so he can tape it
Old 08-17-2007, 03:16 AM   #3
gbadbabe

My advise is TRY IT you may love it!! I did
Old 08-17-2007, 06:32 AM   #4
Gary1963
Gurry / Muslim

Gary1963 : former child star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwifesarah
Im 36yrs ,my husband is 22yrs older than i,,he begs me to go out,he loves to watch me dress before i go,im very beautiful,blonde/blue,,thin n fit with long perfect legs,i always dress classy/sexy,,heels, skirt,lingeree. ,he wants me to find a hung lover and let my lover cum inside me ,so i did,it was all he talked about for 9 yrs,,he begs me to bring a hung black men home.but hes satisfied if i just come home with cum inside my pussy,he wants to hear how i was filled and streached,he wants to hear how the other man loved my pussy,he wants to hear how i came,he begs for the details as he licks me ,,its now all he really wants,I have did this for him a half dozen times,i now like it and crave it,Its getting so easy for me now to go out , show some skin ,and find a hot hung guy or just call my 2nd guy i picked up, jason whos black and hung long n thick,its so beautiful watching him slide in me,,its amazing being totally filled, feeling him squirt inside me makes me cum so hard every time.im afraid my husband couldnt handle watching,he begs me ,should i let him?
Why don't you surprise him and bring home two hung men to do you in front of him....might drive him nuts.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:35 AM   #5
ElusiveDomMale

Default Hello Sarah

Hi Sarah - I would say yes to letting him watch you so long as the guy could perform while he watches... I am in St Paul area and would love to join you if you still seek others - contact me and lets chat sometime, Rick
Old 08-17-2007, 08:51 AM   #6
Nasty Nicki

Nasty Nicki has one green dot.  Good for them!

i'm confused. what exactly is the problem with your situation??????
Nasty Nicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:36 AM   #7
jokurmind

jokurmind has one green dot.  Good for them!

Yes, you should let him watch. It is such a great turn on watching my wife with another guy, especially when she is totally enjoying it. Give it a try and let him watch you get banged really good and then see where that takes your sex life. You may be surprised! My wife still does other men and I love it. Good luck!
jokurmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:49 AM   #8
Mercury_Maniac
thanks for noticin' me

Mercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nicki
i'm confused. what exactly is the problem with your situation??????

you are nasty aren't you

i like it
Mercury_Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:35 PM   #9
hotwifesarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac
you are nasty aren't you

i like it
its all he talks about,its all he wants ,its the only way he can have sex with me now,i also dont think he would really like seeing me,kissing,cumming,etc,as its so different sexually with jason than with my husband,,also i now crave bigger dick,stronger fit men,i dont know how this can possibly be healthy
Old 08-17-2007, 02:25 PM   #10
ElusiveDomMale

Sarah - contact me here in the North Minneapolis area if you are seeking more !

elusivecontrol@yahoo.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: