John : former child star

Do you really want to know?
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:15 AM   #3
R. Leatherette

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Town05 View Post
Any one got any ideas?
because of the intimate relations between older men and young boys in ancient Greece. Being 'in love' with a woman wasn't considered proper
Old 07-10-2008, 10:15 AM   #4
H-Town05

I wouldn't ask if I didn't
Old 07-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #5
H-Town05

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Leatherette View Post
because of the intimate relations between older men and young boys in ancient Greece. Being 'in love' with a woman wasn't considered proper
Oh... I think I just lost all my appetite to have "greek" relations with a woman
Old 07-10-2008, 10:18 AM   #6
admin
nimba

admin can buy and sell your sorry assadmin can buy and sell your sorry assadmin can buy and sell your sorry assadmin can buy and sell your sorry assadmin can buy and sell your sorry assadmin can buy and sell your sorry assadmin can buy and sell your sorry assadmin can buy and sell your sorry assadmin can buy and sell your sorry assadmin can buy and sell your sorry assadmin can buy and sell your sorry ass

"It's called America, dude. Learn the rules."

"'Learn the rules?' No, YOU learn the rules. We Greeks invented democracy."

"You also invented homos!"
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:18 AM   #7
Laligal

Laligal always pays their child support on time

Google is a wonderful thing....

The term "Greek love" has long been used to refer to the practice, and in modern times, "doing it the Greek way" is sometimes used as slang for anal sex. However, homosexual anal sex was far from a universally accepted practice in Ancient Greece. It was the target of jokes in surviving comedies; Aristophanes mockingly alludes to the practice, claiming that "Most citizens are europroktoi (wide-arsed) now."[43] While pedagogic pederasty was an essential element in the education of male youths, these relationships, at least in Athens and Sparta, were expected to steer clear of penetrative sex of any kind. There are very few works of pottery or other art that display anal sex between older men and boys, leave alone with adult men. Most such works depict fondling or intercrural sex, which was not condemned for violating and feminizing the boys. Other sources make it clear that the practice was criticized as shameful,[44] and seen as a form of hubris.[45]

Two Roman males in a lupanar; Warren Cup, British MuseumIn later Roman age Greek poetry, anal sex became a common topos, represented as taking place with "eligible" youths: those who had attained the proper age but had not yet become adults. Seducing children into the practice was considered very shameful for the adult, and having such relations with a male who was no longer adolescent was considered more shameful for the young male than for the one mounting him. Greek courtesans, or hetaerae, are said to have frequently practiced heterosexual anal intercourse as a means of preventing pregnancy, a matter in dispute.[citation needed] The acceptability of anal sex thus varied with the time-period and the location, as Ancient Greece spanned a long time and stretched over three continents and two major seas.

For a male citizen to take the passive (or receptive) role in anal intercourse was condemned in Rome as an act of impudicitia (immodesty or unchastity). Free men, however, frequently took the active role with a young slave, known as a catamite or puer delicatus. In fact the Romans thought of anal sex as something specifically "Greek," although Roman men often availed themselves of their own slaves or others in this way

When I'm good I'm verry good, When I'm bad I'm better.
Does your wife know where you are ?
Laligal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:21 AM   #8
H-Town05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligal View Post
Google is a wonderful thing....

The term "Greek love" has long been used to refer to the practice, and in modern times, "doing it the Greek way" is sometimes used as slang for anal sex. However, homosexual anal sex was far from a universally accepted practice in Ancient Greece. It was the target of jokes in surviving comedies; Aristophanes mockingly alludes to the practice, claiming that "Most citizens are europroktoi (wide-arsed) now."[43] While pedagogic pederasty was an essential element in the education of male youths, these relationships, at least in Athens and Sparta, were expected to steer clear of penetrative sex of any kind. There are very few works of pottery or other art that display anal sex between older men and boys, leave alone with adult men. Most such works depict fondling or intercrural sex, which was not condemned for violating and feminizing the boys. Other sources make it clear that the practice was criticized as shameful,[44] and seen as a form of hubris.[45]

Two Roman males in a lupanar; Warren Cup, British MuseumIn later Roman age Greek poetry, anal sex became a common topos, represented as taking place with "eligible" youths: those who had attained the proper age but had not yet become adults. Seducing children into the practice was considered very shameful for the adult, and having such relations with a male who was no longer adolescent was considered more shameful for the young male than for the one mounting him. Greek courtesans, or hetaerae, are said to have frequently practiced heterosexual anal intercourse as a means of preventing pregnancy, a matter in dispute.[citation needed] The acceptability of anal sex thus varied with the time-period and the location, as Ancient Greece spanned a long time and stretched over three continents and two major seas.

For a male citizen to take the passive (or receptive) role in anal intercourse was condemned in Rome as an act of impudicitia (immodesty or unchastity). Free men, however, frequently took the active role with a young slave, known as a catamite or puer delicatus. In fact the Romans thought of anal sex as something specifically "Greek," although Roman men often availed themselves of their own slaves or others in this way
Well I don't think I could have asked for a more descriptive answer... Oh well, I'll just call it anal from now on so I don't go limp thinking about it.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:21 AM   #9
DVLS_ADVT

DVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Leatherette View Post
He must have not seen the movie "Alexander" with Colin Ferrell.

To know me.... is to love me.
DVLS_ADVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #10
Gort
Robot

Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimda View Post
"It's called America, dude. Learn the rules."

"'Learn the rules?' No, YOU learn the rules. We Greeks invented democracy."

"You also invented homos!"
look at you, ghost world!

this might have to become a dave sheridan appreciation thread.

or not.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: