Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 06:31 AM   #1
blackjock

Default would you let your friend suck your dick

a friend of my ask me one day he want too suck my dick thought about it and no because he my closest friend he ask why not i told him it will be wrong for too do this it never came again
Old 03-31-2009, 07:15 AM   #2
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjock View Post
a friend of my ask me one day he want too suck my dick thought about it and no because he my closest friend he ask why not i told him it will be wrong for too do this it never came again
You could classify this as a "friend with benefits" - it wouldn't necessarily have to go beyond that!
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:39 PM   #3
RickStL

I'll let anybody suck my dick.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:38 AM   #4
pobept

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickStL View Post
I'll let anybody suck my dick.
As far as I am concerned, getting a blow job without being able to give him one and tasting his cum is only half a blow job Grinning.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:42 AM   #5
guinness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pobept View Post
As far as I am concerned, getting a blow job without being able to give him one and tasting his cum is only half a blow job Grinning.
agreed. LOL
Old 04-01-2009, 09:45 AM   #6
Paperboy101

Over the course of my life I have let 2 of my friends suck my dick and I returned the favor both times, both times we were under the influence of something but either way it happened. First one happened when I was 18, we got all fucked up on weed and pills and started talking about sex with females next thing you know we are both kinda horny and he ask if he could suck my dick so I let him for a little bit then I turned the opposite way on the bed and we both sucked each other off at the same time until we came. The second time I was also in the same state of mind(high/fucked up). We were sitting in my car near the park smoking weed and drinking some liquor and all of a sudden he starts acting all horny. He told me he wanted me to cum in his mouth cause he wanted to see what it was like, so I let him suck me until I came in his mouth but he ended up spitting it out lol. Anyway I blew him about an hour later. Those are the only two times I done anything with friends.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:46 AM   #7
guinness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperboy101 View Post
Over the course of my life I have let 2 of my friends suck my dick and I returned the favor both times, both times we were under the influence of something but either way it happened. First one happened when I was 18, we got all fucked up on weed and pills and started talking about sex with females next thing you know we are both kinda horny and he ask if he could suck my dick so I let him for a little bit then I turned the opposite way on the bed and we both sucked each other off at the same time until we came. The second time I was also in the same state of mind(high/fucked up). We were sitting in my car near the park smoking weed and drinking some liquor and all of a sudden he starts acting all horny. He told me he wanted me to cum in his mouth cause he wanted to see what it was like, so I let him suck me until I came in his mouth but he ended up spitting it out lol. Anyway I blew him about an hour later. Those are the only two times I done anything with friends.
Sounds HOT!!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #8
Kenny55

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinness View Post
Sounds HOT!!!!
It does except for the being high/fucked up part. I would prefer my experiences to be all natural while I'm cognizant! LOL

Last edited by Kenny55; 04-01-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:19 AM   #9
Kenny55

Quote:
Originally Posted by pobept View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by guinness View Post
agreed. LOL
Nice to know!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #10
billmars

It was my best friend that was the first cock I had in my mouth.My best friend from the age of 13 to now we still get together and suck each others cocks.He has the best cock that I have ever got to suck off.His cock is thick and he has a lot of foreskin.I love foreskined cocks the most.As the wife and I have been into swinging for over 30years and at times we have sucked my best frinds cock with each other.

Bill

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: